Garage cleaning - for a worthy cause!

Sims, Robert B MAJ MIL USA OSD bob.sims at us.army.mil
Sun Mar 16 09:57:22 PDT 2008

All,

My wife Laura and I are organizing a small charity effort to provide for
critical needs of a Kazakhstan orphanage that we will be personally visiting
within the next two months.  If you'd like to read more about our efforts,
please see this link:
http://www.kofcstuttgart.org/2008/03/seeking-your-help-for-kazakh-orphanage.
html

In support of this effort, I've recently cleaned out the garage, and added
to the pile I started last year.  I would like to offer the below items for
you to consider in exchange ***only for your donation for the good of this
orphanage***.  I'm respectfully asking for whatever you can afford to give
to this worthy cause in exchange for the item(s) you want, plus enough to
offset shipping by US Post Priority Mail (typically $5-$10, depending on
weight/bulk).  Combining multiple items is of course encouraged.  I prefer
Paypal payment (see button embedded in above weblink), but I suppose money
order via snailmail would be OK as well.

I am overseas military (Germany), so I can only ship items by US Post
Priority, typically within 1 business day of donation receipt.  Normal
delivery times to CONUS is 7-10 days, although frequently faster and
sometimes a bit slower.

Please email me (privately) if you have any questions prior to donating.
Thanks in advance for your consideration.

(GPZ content!!!)  Front set EBC brake pads for '95-'95 GPZ1100, both
right/left pad, parts F231 and FA229, Semi-Metallic/Kevlar (whatever that
means), new in package.  Photo:
http://twowheelsburning.com/imagecatalogue/imageview/2455

(GPZ content!!!)  Motion Pro carb pilot screw adjusting tool.  I bought this
to use on the GPZ, but never did, so not sure how well it would work.
Supposedly allows mixture adjustment without removing carbs.  New, in
original package, never opened.  Photo:
http://twowheelsburning.com/imagecatalogue/imageview/2457

Manufacturer's page for same:
http://www.motionpro.com/motorcycle/tools/pilot_screw_adjusting_tool/

Blue Sea accessory fuse block, includes ground bus, been opened but never
installed, new in package:
http://picasaweb.google.com/bob.sims/StuffForSale/photo?authkey=AHLjvcRKnPA#
5178366207235589170

Triumph fork protectors, 55mm inside diameter, Triumph-branded but a
universal design that would probably work on a wide range of
conventional-fork street bikes.  New but never installed, package opened,
includes mounting bolts:
http://picasaweb.google.com/bob.sims/StuffForSale/photo?authkey=AHLjvcRKnPA#
5178369836482954322

Fiamm Freeway Blaster Horn, high tone (front)
http://picasaweb.google.com/bob.sims/StuffForSale/photo?authkey=AHLjvcRKnPA#
5178369870842692706

(back)
http://picasaweb.google.com/bob.sims/StuffForSale/photo?authkey=AHLjvcRKnPA#
5178369905202431090

Uniden Bearcat handheld scanner BC 55XLT, 10 band, 10 channel, programmable,
includes instruction manual:
http://picasaweb.google.com/bob.sims/StuffForSale/photo?authkey=AHLjvcRKnPA#
5178366112746308626

Zebco Tackle Tote collapsible spinning fishing rod, reel.  Great for
motorcycle camping or backpacking, very compact, works great, only used a
few times:
http://picasaweb.google.com/bob.sims/StuffForSale/photo?authkey=AHLjvcRKnPA#
5178366245890294850

Collett "Mini-Blaster" stereo helmet speakers, reasonable performance for
low-profile helmet speakers, work with any portable music device, includes
3' coiled cord with 3.5mm stereo plug.  Previously installed, but still
working and in good condition.  Photo:
http://twowheelsburning.com/imagecatalogue/imageview/2461

Handheld inductive timing light, bought many years ago at Wal-Mart or the
like.  Probably works, but I haven't tested it in a long time.  Included two
pick-up sensor cables, and multi-function gauge.  See photo:
http://twowheelsburning.com/imagecatalogue/imageview/2456

"Old Skool" Brace and Bit wood boring drill, includes misc bits, very nice
(expensive) adjustable bit that bores up to 3" holes, great for farm/ranch
work, been many years since I've used it, but it makes fast work of holes in
fence posts, cross-ties, etc:
http://picasaweb.google.com/bob.sims/StuffForSale/photo?authkey=AHLjvcRKnPA#
5178366164285916194

Misc plumbing tools for copper tubing (I think), cutter, flaring, clamp:
http://picasaweb.google.com/bob.sims/StuffForSale/photo?authkey=AHLjvcRKnPA#
5178366091271472130

Again, if you have questions, please ask.  Thanks again for looking.  :-)

Bob Sims
http://www.twowheelsburning.com
http://www.kofcstuttgart.org