Cleaning out the basement

scapco at ecentral.com scapco at ecentral.com
Thu Mar 20 11:55:28 PDT 2008

Folks,

As I've mentioned previously, I'm ready to clean out my
basement and sell off the stuff I've collected over the
years.  I would like to keep it off of ebay and will sell
these to the highest "reasonable" offer as of Sunday at
5:00pm.  I reserve the right to reject all offers.  Please
reply to me, not the list. All proceeds go to my daughter
unless my divorce gets nasty which it might.   Here's what
I have in the basement:

95 Gas Tank – RED – new with a minor flaw that will not
show.  $200 firm.

95 Front fender – RED – New in the wrapper

Rear Tail fairing piece - RED

Right lower – RED- No scrapes but has a 3” hard to see crack

Fairing bracket

Alternator

Stock Carbs – w/ Original jetting

Tail Lights (I have 2)

Right side foot peg bracket

Ignitor Box

Fuse Box

European R/H Switch assembly and front wiring harness

New Fender Extender

Complete US wiring harness

R/H and L/H Switch Assemblies - Used

Complete rear brake assembly – Master cylinder, hose and
caliper

Front Brake Calipers

Lower Fork Tubes + Springs

Kickstand Switch