The HIPAA Recreational Injury Technical Correction Act

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Fri Mar 21 08:25:24 PDT 2008

<<Hi Rob
Thanks for the heads up.
I just did my bit.
BTW there is this bill being tabled in the Louisiana legislature which would
offer motorcyclists the choice NOT to wear a helmet if they have proof of
health insurance to the tune of $14,000.
What do y'all think?
Randy (lurker in New Orleans)>>

I think if someone is not smart enough to wear a full face helmet 100% of
the time , and has to be actually told to wear it, well we should just let
natural selection take its course. Only problem with this is every time one
of these states drops a helmet law our death totals go way up, and we go
through yet another round of  how dangerous riding a 'murdercycle' is.

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! they're all out to get me!
The motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world."
ISBN# 1-4137-6187-9
http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com
Check out
LIMELongriders NEW site;