Chain

Jerry Clair darkclarity2k at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 23 16:47:13 PDT 2008

correction
I here Steve readying himself to NOT go cheap on  a new chain.

Jerry Clair <darkclarity2k at yahoo.com> wrote: I had this happen. I wanted to clean the chain, off the bike. I pulled
the clip and could not get the master off. I gave up and put the clip
back on but not all the way. damn thing fell off. I was lucky it did not
cause a mis-hap. (jerry makes the sign of the cross) I coasted down hill.
Jeff you don't need to remove the chain to get the wheel off.
Just scoot it forward and work the chain off. Pay attention to the
spacers an location across the axle. it is a tight fit. if you can have a helper.
with the wheel off , inspect the sprocket.
I here Steve readying himself to do go cheap on  a new chain.

Tom Wheeler  wrote: Are you changing the chain too?