SPAM and AOL subscribers

David Spaulding spauldingd at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 24 17:59:12 PDT 2008

I need to pass along a message from the guys at Micapeak.com to any AOL
subscribers.  As an AOL subscriber, you are able to report messages as SPAM.
When you do that, it essentially tells AOL that the sender is a SPAMMER and
should perhaps be prevented from sending mail to you in the future.  It
seems that quite often people are reporting messages from the GPzList and
other Micapeak lists as SPAM.  This usually happens when someone send and
inappropriate message to the list.  It might be inappropriate, but it isn't
SPAM, so please don't report it to AOL.

Thanks,
Dave.