Blackgypsy is gone

Chuck Driscoll cdriscol2001 at
Tue May 6 11:58:56 PDT 2008

I paid $4k in 2002. I rode her for 5 1/2 years, (not
much riding last year).
I sold her to an appreciative young buck on Saturday
for $2k. For $363/year + tires, etc... she was a great
A better buy is hard to find.
Now I am having fun on the KLR. Also a good buy!

Chuck Driscoll

"...a root word of technology, techne, originally meant 'art.'
The ancient Greeks never separated art from manufacture in their minds, and so never developed separate words for them."
- Robert M. Pirsig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance

Be a better friend, newshound, and
know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.  Try it now.;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ