CRUNCH!!!

Don Wilcox leanintree at gmail.com
Fri May 9 05:11:37 PDT 2008

Right on Guys! The biggies are mirror, RH bar, brake pedal and now (maybe)
brake lever assembly (I fear there's something a bit more whacked out than
just the bent bar... it shouldnt' droop like that).

I had a set of el-cheapo short stalk aftermarket turn signals all the way
around, and I expect I'll likely replace those. If I'd had the stockers on ,
I have no fear that the upper cowling would have been destroyed (as it was
the cheapos broke rather than twisting on the fairing). The rears were
untouched due to my soft saddlebags that were on at the time. Kinda suprised
me actually!

I am showing a bit of damage to the upper cowling, but I think I can repair.
The lowers are likely going to show the damage, but I'm not too concerned
(although it saddens me). I'm more worried about riding it! ;-)

Oh, and Jerry? You're obviously a man of taste, since I don't need any of
those slower Black pieces either... they'd look mighty funny on a faster
'95!  ;-)

Don in GJ