the '08 bug collection has started

Paul Heim SuprHtr at columbus.rr.com
Thu May 15 19:14:09 PDT 2008

It's a day before Thanksgiving, 1991.  I come home from work and my old wife
(not the current GOOD wife) has plugged the drain from the disposal with
sweet potato peels.  I grab my channel locks and a flashlight but for some
reason, about the time I get my head in there, I ask the missus to to turn
on the disposal for a moment.  The pipe opens up and coats me with potato
peels from my head to my waist.  I was actually laughing pretty hard by the
time I stood up...  Probably because there was no pain involved?

Paul in Ohio