Front fork strength

schnowz schnowz at localnet.com
Sat May 17 19:14:24 PDT 2008

More good suspension stuff here..
For some reason I couldnt  find a link to it on the GPZlist web page..

http://list.gpz1100.com/gear/suspension.htm

On another subject
Mounted a new front tire today and though it's a big improvement there is
still some something not quite right. Still some patter on the front. I had
the wheel off and tire changed in 30 mins but took another hour to balance
it..
The wheel bearings only have 35,000 miles on them so they should be good.
Couldn't feel any slop anyway.
May have to get another front wheel and try that.
What are the symptoms of worn fork bushings? Any other ideas.

   Pete Staniforth