How did You learn to Ride?

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Thu May 22 15:34:27 PDT 2008

My first bike was a 94 Yamaha Seca II. The story is pretty simple. Me and a
friend area out roller blading (Last time I ever did that!) and we pass a
motorcycle dealership on the way home. He had already been riding about 5
years at this point, but that's not even part of the story. So we pull into
this dealership, I see the Seca II sitting there on the floor in bright,
gleaming yellow and knew I would have it. The next day I go into a local
dealership to me and see the same bike for $200 less. I make the deal on the
spot, pick it up 4 days later and had another friend who rode take it back
to his house, where he gave me some clutch and throttle lessons.I spent the
day circling his block. I had my permit at this time already. The next month
was spent riding it as much as possible with the guy whose house it was
sleeping at. I contacted a motorcycle school about a week before the test
and took a lesson . The instructor deemed I was ready to go. I passed it
first time, and been riding since.A year later I saw the GPZ in the same
dealership. But I bought the YZF600R first two more years down the road.
Then in 2000 I finally bought the GPZ and sold the Seca II.

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! they're all out to get me!
The motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world."
ISBN# 1-4137-6187-9
http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com
Check out
LIMELongriders NEW site;