Southern Ohio ride in June

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 30 20:35:38 PDT 2008

I was kind of figuring on heading over there from Dayton on Friday afternoon, riding around on Saturday and maybe part of Sunday, then heading back. But, I'm open to making it a day earlier as well. I'll just have to make up the time at work. No problem.

David Beard <davidebeard at comcast.net> wrote:  Not sure we decided yet. Last year some folks headed home on Sunday and
a couple of us road around till Monday. I was figuring on heading down
that way Thursday and overnighting in Dayton, then making the rest of
the trip on Friday with Mr. Daniels, however, I would not be opposed to
starting a day earlier. What does everyone else say?

Dave B

Steve Northrop wrote:
> I'm going to try and make it. It looks good right now. What's the
> timetable? Get there Thurs, ride Friday & Sat, go home Sunday?
>
> Steve in Western NY
> '96 GPZ1100
> '02 Daytona 955i
> '08 KLR 650