Ohio or indy?

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 31 16:49:41 PDT 2008

I can go either way. Whatever the consensus is.

David Beard <davidebeard at comcast.net> wrote:  I agree. However, we better start making reservations pretty soon. We
need to take a quick vote of those who are going. Do you want to:

A) arrive in Marietta Friday, ride Sat and part/all of Sun and leave
either late Sun or Mon.

B) arrive in Marietta Thurs, ride Fri and Sat and go home Sun

I'm okay with either one, though I do need to get my vacation time put
in for, plus we need to get the rooms lined up pretty soon.

Dave B