CRUNCH!!!

Don Wilcox leanintree at gmail.com
Sat May 31 19:29:05 PDT 2008

Well, t's official, State Farm totaled it.

BUT...

Turns out that here in Colorado, a vehicle older than 6 yrs doesn't
automatically earn a SALVAGE brand on the title! If it's well and truly
fubar, they'll tag it SCRAP and it's only good for parts,. Other than that,
I keep my title, they short the total payout and it's mine, DMV none the
wiser. Which is really what I was concerned about (well, that and having
enough to fix it to a rideable condition, and maybe for a couple cans of
buffing compound)

Sweet... check should be here early next week. Time to get serious about
locating all parts required!

Don in GJ