Ohio or indy?

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 31 21:34:14 PDT 2008

It's undecided at this point. I think we should set a deadline for whoever wants to come. Then book room accordingly. Like maybe give it another week, then call it. Opinions?

Steve Northrop <blackgpz at rochester.rr.com> wrote:  I've got a 400 mi trip to Marietta so if there's any riding on Friday, I
need to leave Thursday. Where are we staying?

Steve in Western NY
'96 GPZ1100
'02 Daytona 955i
'08 KLR 650