Seal question

Simon White swhite at consultant.com
Thu Nov 20 17:48:46 PST 2008

Thanks to all who replied :)

For future reference, looks like the part numbers are as follows:

Balancer shaft seal - 92049-1174 - superseded by 92049-1569
Shift shaft seal - 92049-1186.  FYI, 92049 is Kwaka designation for an oil seal.

Cheers,

Simon.
'95 GPz1100 - It's big, it's blue, it's quick.
Melbourne, Australia
Life is the flower for which love is the honey..

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses
Get a Free Account at www.mail.com