Red '95 & stuff

schnowz schnowz at localnet.com
Fri Oct 3 06:54:13 PDT 2008

Must have sold..
I get.....
This posting has been flagged for removal
(The title on the listings page will be removed in just a few minutes.)
--------------------------
  Just back from my Cali trip.. Rented a Beemer RT ...took some getting used
too.
Loved the the adjustable windshield and comfortable seat, but I can't see
why so many people fall in love with the boxer engine and the stupid turn
signals. Why put one conventional switch on a bike when they can add the
extra expense of putting on three..and charging the customer for same.
Answer because we are BMW and we have to be different..
 Fantastic roads and scenery out there - unfortunately I never fully
recovered from the bug I had, so it marred the event some..Missed the Geeper
though, even though it has a seat made for cast iron butts..

     Pete