Header Rust

schnowz schnowz at localnet.com
Sat Oct 4 18:41:27 PDT 2008

 Yeh I'm aware of that, but some things they do for racing are'nt neccessary
durable in the real world.
I'm not saying it won't hold up, more of a question, than a factual
 By the way they use aluminized steel in woodstoves and furnaces because of
the added heat resistance. Dunno how salt effects it though.