RE: Bike “Totaled”

John Soliday johnsoliday at msn.com
Mon Oct 13 09:59:05 PDT 2008

Just noticed this, you can email me directly for more details.

But here is the short list...

1.  Bought two years ago with 468 miles on it.
2.  Now has 2900 miles.

Following are items I put on it....

Corbin seat
Muzzy Adjustable Ignition Advancer
Stainless Engine Fairing Bolts
Headlight/Tailight Modulators
Givi Tail Trunk

It's for sale locally for $3500 as well.  I put ~$1000 of extras on it and
paid $3500 for it so I think that's a fair price.  I'll email you directly
with pictures if you request.

John