Connie Anniversary

art.robinson art.robinson at rogers.com
Tue Oct 14 09:54:17 PDT 2008

I have the Garmin 76C which is water proof (a relative term). I designed
a mount which fits into the hex nut on the steering head and supports
the bicycle mount supplied by Garmin. I also ran 12 volts from the
battery, which makes it a bit easier than constantly feeding it "AA's".

I have pics somewhere if any one is interested.

Art Robinson