GPS

David Beard davidebeard at comcast.net
Thu Oct 16 16:07:43 PDT 2008

You are correct, Rob. The 450 does not have bluetooth. Bummer! Frankly
the 550 is just a bit out of my price range or I would have chosen that
one in a heart beat. Has everything I would want in a GPS for the bike.
I'm looking to get as close as possible features-wise to the 550 for a
bit less green. Having the tunes in the helmet is a big plus, though.
One reason I really like the idea of having bluetooth.

Dave B