GPZList Digest, Vol 23, Issue 19

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 21 18:25:05 PDT 2008

I had Spencers do my stocker. It accomplished the goal I set before him, which was to prevent me from sliding into the tank. It looks completely stock from the outside, but the foam inside is completely new and different. I still wasn't happy with it though because I just find the seat to not be wide enough for me. Other than that, it's a worthy expense, which is not that much actually. If anybody's interested, I'd sell my "modified" stocker for $50 plus shipping.