right front turn signal (dominatr37)

Jeffrey Walker walkerjl at charter.net
Sun Sep 7 21:36:57 PDT 2008

Or you can just use this as an excuse to buy the High Tech Speed Proton
Flush Mount LED turn signals from New Enough :)  I put them on my bike and
love them.  They work great, and you won't have to worry about those turn
signals hanging out there waiting to get broken again, or worse, break your
fairing next time.

http://www.newenoughhp.com/parts/turn_signals__led's/high_tech_speed/kawasak
i_motorcycle_proton_light_flush_mount_led_turn_signals.html

Jeff in CA