GPZList Digest, Vol 22, Issue 5

mrgilmore at aol.com mrgilmore at aol.com
Mon Sep 8 13:03:02 PDT 2008

Hey guys!

I think someone here had already responded, but I cannot locate where I put the info.? I need to remove my original ignition switch and replace it with one I have on a parts bike.? The nuts appear to be anti-theft style, where it seems difficult to unscrew them.? I haven't tried yet, but can see that.

Anyone done this before?...? Also, is there any easy way to open my seat without that key?? I don't really want to break the old lock...

Thanks in advance to any help-givers...

Ron Jordan