GPS Mount

schnowz schnowz at
Wed Apr 1 17:33:33 PDT 2009

Thanks Jeff. -  I also came across this mount for the steering stem.
Looks like I would have to get these 2 pieces
and a new cable, as the Garmin cable supplied with the unit goes through a
plastic adapter bracket which looks like it would interfere with the cradle.
That means 4 pieces (including the arm) and a new cable + install the
accessory socket.. Oi Vey

 Pete S