GPZ Rally West '09 "The Fandango in Durango V"

Dave King oldfr8dog at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 3 05:47:37 PDT 2009

Man, I'd love to join you guys on this ride.  Ain't gonna happen though.  Too many miles between here and there and too much going on around here.  You guys be safe and have fun.

If any of y'all ever come to ride in the East Tennessee / W North Carolina area I'd love to meet up with ya for some riding.

Hoist one for me, Dave King.  '96, black is beautiful.