SE Ohio Ride

David Beard davidebeard at comcast.net
Fri Apr 3 10:00:44 PDT 2009

I'm hoping to have the bike together for the trip this year, but I've
got lots to do. Want to be able to smoke Jerry's ZX11 (won't be any
trouble with the ZX12R), but will have to see if the bike is ready and
the wallet is full enough...

Maybe we can do the ride a little later this year. Early June was nice,
but we got lucky missing the rain (except walking back from the
restaurant). Maybe last week of June or early July???

Dave B