SE Ohio Ride

David Beard davidebeard at
Sat Apr 4 13:15:45 PDT 2009

   Would not be a problem, Bill. Last year we had a guy on a Victory.
   Dave B
   Dave Daniels wrote:

I don't think anybody cares what you ride, Bill, as long as you can keep up. An
d I doubt there's a problem in that department.

--- On Sat, 4/4/09, [1]corbie at [2]<corbie at> wrote

From: [3]corbie at [4]<corbie at>
Subject: Re: SE Ohio Ride
To: [5]gpzlist at
Date: Saturday, April 4, 2009, 1:18 PM

I'm in but I'll likely be on the '84 Sabre---bill m--- if thats ok

I'm hoping to have the bike together for the trip this year, but
I've got lots to do. Want to be able to smoke Jerry's ZX11

be any trouble with the ZX12R), but will have to see if the bike is
ready and the wallet is full enough...

Maybe we can do the ride a little later this year. Early June was
nice, but we got lucky missing the rain (except walking back from
the restaurant). Maybe last week of June or early July???

Dave B

Dave Daniels wrote:

Hope to see you this year for the southeast Ohio ride. That is,
if we have it. It was a blast last year. --- On Fri, 4/3/09, Dave