SE Ohio Ride

Jerry Clair darkclarity2k at
Sat Apr 4 21:17:49 PDT 2009

well, did I hear a gauntlet hit the floor?

From: Dave Daniels <dwaynedaniels at>
To: GPz List <gpzlist at>; David Beard <davidebeard at>
Sent: Friday, April 3, 2009 9:19:16 PM
Subject: Re: SE Ohio Ride

Whatever works

From: David Beard <davidebeard at>
Subject: SE Ohio Ride
To: "GPz List" <gpzlist at>
Date: Friday, April 3, 2009, 1:00 PM

I'm hoping to have the bike together for the trip this year, but I've
got lots to do. Want to be able to smoke Jerry's ZX11 (won't be any
trouble with the ZX12R), but will have to see if the bike is ready and the
wallet is full enough...

Maybe we can do the ride a little later this year. Early June was nice, but we
got lucky missing the rain (except walking back from the restaurant). Maybe last
week of June or early July???

Dave B

Dave Daniels wrote:
> Dave,
> Hope to see you this year for the southeast Ohio ride. That is, if we have
it. It was a blast last year.
ride in the East Tennessee / W North Carolina
> area I'd love to meet up with ya for some riding.   Hoist one for me,
Dave King.  '96, black is beautiful.