Vance and Hines 4 into 1 Header

schnowz schnowz at att.net
Mon Apr 6 17:05:40 PDT 2009

      Steve in spite of rumors to the contrary ;-), Dave is right "You are
the man"..
Yep I definitly want the header. Much appreciated. Lemme know what you want
with shipping.
It'll be a homecoming when it meets back up with the caliper and wheel you
sold me..
          IIRC some listers had a splashguard on the front fender to stop
shit spraying up from the front wheel. Anyone have details. My oil cooler
fins were plugged solid with sand and shit.
         The pipes have never been off since I had the bike, Gonna soak the
studs with WD40 and use an impact wrench but I'm wondering what the chances
are of snapping the studs.

   Pete