GPZList Digest, Vol 29, Issue 5

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at
Tue Apr 7 05:42:28 PDT 2009

You checked the cam chain tensioner right?

--- On Tue, 4/7/09, corbie at <corbie at> wrote:

From: corbie at <corbie at>
Subject: Re: GPZList Digest, Vol 29, Issue 5
To: gpzlist at
Date: Tuesday, April 7, 2009, 7:16 AM

thanks Pete. I have not decided what to do with the GPZ yet. but I drained the
oil and did not find any metal but also found a startlingly low amount. I peek
the window before I fire up so I don't know why. fixing is something down
the road due to lack of funds and I have no idea of the value but I can't
see myself parting unless as a whole motorcycle.
> Bill
> Heres a coupla pics
> What did you find on the Geeper? Are you gonna fix it or part it
> out? Enquiring minds wanna know?
>     Pete S
> > From: corbie at
> > Subject: Re: SE Ohio Ride
> > To: gpzlist at
> >
> > can sombody post a link for the pix and/or videos from last years
> > ride , thanks---bill m---
> >>

> >> I'm hoping to have the bike together for the trip this year,
> >> I've got lots to do. Want to be able to smoke Jerry's
ZX11 (won't
> >> be any trouble with the ZX12R), but will have to see if the bike
> >> ready and the wallet is full enough...
> >>
> >> Maybe we can do the ride a little later this year. Early June was
> >> nice, but we got lucky missing the rain (except walking back from
> >> the restaurant). Maybe last week of June or early July???

you @
is available and 170 other free domains.
Sign up at