Givi Mounting Rack

Guy Ramsey ramsey.gc at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 13 21:57:57 PDT 2009

Now that it's getting nice out, I have a Givi mounting kit that I'm trying to get rid of. I have two brand new mounting kits in the box. I'm asking $200 obo since I paid $200 for it. I'd be willing to trade as well if anyone has some Givi E36NJ's or other bags they'd like to get rid of. Drop me an email if you're interested. I also have a set of mirror extensions I might be looking to off load as well.

Also, does anyone know what gears to get if I want more acceleration? I don't think I need all that top end.

Guy