Gauge Bulbs

Jeffrey Walker walkerjl at charter.net
Tue Apr 21 13:20:24 PDT 2009

The gauge instrument bulbs are listed as "BULB,12V3.4W #92069-1007".  Seems
to me I took one out and went to an auto parts store to find something
similar and couldn't.  The closest was 5W I think.  And actually I used the
5W bulbs for a while, but that was a few years ago.  I ended up ordering the
correct bulbs from Bike Bandit with another parts order because they were
just a little bit too bright at night.  They worked though.  I'm sensitive
about turning down the dash lights for night vision in my car too.

Jeff in WA

Message: 1