$$$

Jonathon Jay annihilator1100 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 21 13:56:15 PDT 2009

Thanks for bringing this up. I want to do stainless braided lines and speed bleeders, wondering if there's any difference out there in regards to brands. Any fit issues, etc.

Those of you who have done ss lines, what did you use and where'd ya get 'em? Oh yaeah, and how much?

If all else ends up being eqyal. it will boil down to price.

Regards-

What's The Difference Between Ignorance And Apathy?
~ I Don't Know And I Don't Care ~