Another New Guy

Steve Northrop blackgpz at rochester.rr.com
Mon Apr 27 19:51:48 PDT 2009

Just picked the Tuono up in Maryland on Friday. Had the dealer put Leo
Vince's on it, a Power Commander and tune it. It's got Ohlins front and rear
and OZ forged aluminum wheels with Pirelli Dragon SuperCorsa Pro's. Weighs
about 400 lbs with about 150 hp (crank). I've only got about 100 miles on it
but I can already tell it's gonna be wheelie city and the handling is razor
sharp. Can't wait until I get it on the track. Looks like July might be the
soonest though. Yippee Skippy! Like Charles says, it's never too late to
have a happy childhood!

Steve in Western NY
'96 GPZ1100
'08 KLR 650