Looking For!

Steven Bixby steven at bixbys.net
Tue Apr 28 17:05:28 PDT 2009

I ended up looking up this part - it's the lower ring around the
radiator - which my GPZ doesn't have at all, I think a PO took it off or
broke it or something.   So unless someone else is desperate for this
part, I already emailed Louis to accept.  Like I say, though, if someone
else badly needs it, then I'll let it go.