If I sell...

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 6 15:57:47 PDT 2009

Guys,

I've been toying with the idea of selling the GPZ and going back to an old standard for a while. I don't really have a good reason for doing it other than kind of a hankering for something different. But, yeah it would be hard to give up the GPZ. Probably a stupid idea. Question is, if I do and only if I sell it, would anybody be interested in any of the following items:

1. reasonably fair condition Corbins seat - $75
2. smoke color touring Zero Gravity shield - $25
3. 2" risers I designed, and several folks bought from me. - $100
( you would need about a 14" long brake line to use these)
4. LSL kit including black ZRX bars. - $150
5. flame shaped, painted aluminum chain guard. - $25
(these prices are ballpark and I'd entertain offers)

Not sure on prices at this point. And again, I would only be interested in selling these things if my bike were to sell. Even if I try to sell it, which I'm not sure of yet, but have no luck, there's no way I will part with these items. Just curious if there's any interest. Thanks.

Dave D.