pda/gps

The Masons masonjs at nrtco.net
Thu Aug 6 16:48:44 PDT 2009

Unfortunately being on a limited income ( retired) and fungal (1/2 Scot) I'm
on the map pocket.  I do have sound--usually an ear worm (some song stuck in
your head).  - bad song anything by John Denver --or Yummy yummy yummy I've
got love in my tummy.
Good song - Thunder Road original or any other old/new r&R .