If I sell (to get a yesteryear superbike)

The Masons masonjs at nrtco.net
Sat Aug 8 10:33:34 PDT 2009

Prior to the GPz I had a 1982 Honda CB 750F.  In the spring of 1999 I rode
the GPz home from winter storage (about 40 km), then returned and did the
same with the CB.  I remember CB feeling like it was held together with
baling wire and spit. and this was a bike that was in showroom condition.
If I want to increase my heart rate dramatically I just have to fire up my
1970 Triumph 650 and take it down the river road here at the cottage.  After
I damn near rip the toe off my left boot trying to shift into 2nd with the
brake  peddle and wondering when the damn thing is going to stop when the
brakes are applied, my ticker is running in overdrive.