If I sell (to get a yesteryear superbike)

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 8 14:12:05 PDT 2009

Speaking of Vrod's, I was cruising around yesterday and went past F&S Harley Davidson in Dayton, which is the largest Harley dealer in Ohio. I swung in and parked the GPZ right up front where they could see it and proudly got off and walked in. Really nice folks. Didn't care one bit what I rode. Anyway, I sat on a couple Vrod's and man, they really feel nice to sit on. Wouldn't mind having one some day.