Got it on the road finally

metrogtiguy at gmail.com metrogtiguy at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 16:41:25 PDT 2009

Thanks!  Its got a few flaws in the paint that winn get addressed over the winter when the paint is rock hard.  It has some paint flaking off of the engine too.  Anyone know some good matching touch-up for the engine paint?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre
The Masons wrote:

Looks great!! reminds me of Northrop's.  Always shiny even in the middle of

a shit storm..

We'd probably all need shades to see his new ride.