vapor lock, and more

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at
Wed Aug 12 18:45:54 PDT 2009

Why fix it if it ain't broke. Maybe get one to have if and when the original goes.

--- On Wed, 8/12/09, dominatr37 <dominatr37 at> wrote:

From: dominatr37 <dominatr37 at>
Subject: Re: vapor lock, and more
To: "'gpz'" <gpzlist at>
Date: Wednesday, August 12, 2009, 9:04 PM

anyoen have a part numgber or recomendation for a replacement petcock? The one off the ZZR1200 perhaps? Mine is still teh original; and I think I should change it before something evil happens at this point with 54,000 miles on it.

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! they're all out to get me!
The motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world."
ISBN# 1-4137-6187-9
Check out
LIMELongriders NEW site;