vapor lock, and more

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at
Thu Aug 13 06:19:23 PDT 2009

Not to argue the point, but just because the bike is that old, does not mean the petcock is worn out or about ready to go. Oh well ya gotta do what ya think ya gotta do. Good luck with it.

--- On Thu, 8/13/09, dominatr37 <dominatr37 at> wrote:

From: dominatr37 <dominatr37 at>
Subject: Re: vapor lock, and more
To: "Dave Daniels" <dwaynedaniels at>, "'gpz'" <gpzlist at>
Date: Thursday, August 13, 2009, 7:31 AM

<<Why fix it if it ain't broke. Maybe get one to have if and when the original goes.

For just the reason Ron described. No reason to take chances with something that can go at any time , especially on a  15 YO bike. And actually the bike I meant was the ZRX 1200, not the ZZR. I think someone used the tap off teh ZRX before if I remember correctly.

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! they're all out to get me!
The motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world."
ISBN# 1-4137-6187-9
Check out
LIMELongriders NEW site;