backrest options?

The Masons masonjs at nrtco.net
Wed Aug 19 14:54:08 PDT 2009

Scap has a Venture rack that was mine.  I'm sure they have a disclaimer on
the upright part stating that it is not a back rest.  I guess the Kiwis are
getting smarter considering the US of A has more lawyers per person than any
other country in the world.  After seeing some of the $ people get out of
legal actions I really can't blame them.