Steering head bearings - question

The Masons masonjs at nrtco.net
Mon Aug 24 11:51:16 PDT 2009

I modified the "hook" on the end of that spanner to a pin and used it to
disassemble the forks of my Triumph.  About a year later I found one in a
box of junk I inherited from my father.  I think the stuff was the tool kit
from his 1958 Rover or my 1959 Matchless or both.
The Gpz was the first used bike I ever had that came with its complete
original tool kit.  I should have been smart enough to at least take the
spark plug socket out when I sold it, as it was perfect for the 84 Honda
250.

Jim