Mobile safety device

Jonathon annihilator1100 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 10 21:09:54 PST 2009

My wife pointed out something about these, how about all the ditzy soccer
moms and uptight businessmen who are now paying attention to why their call
got dropped?
Or what if you ride by someone making a 9-11 call?
I still want one.
"I was burdened greatly by the deaths of those around me. But incorporating
their suffering into our own lives does not change the way of the world."
General John Bell Hood; Commander of the Texas Brigade, 4th Texas Calvary,
5th Texas Calvary, 17th Texas Infantry