What a difference...

john leonard jlmdx at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 11 10:32:11 PST 2009

Hello Bill,

I don't know exactly what they did with the values but they billed me 4 hours for the values and 30 minutes for the carbs; I don't know what a 3-angle job even is.

The bike has only 18K on it.  I purchased it with 4K, and at that time they told me the valves were just maintained.

My mechanic told me that the values were "way off, not just a little, are you sure it was done previously?"  It was at that time when I felt that I was getting my money's worth.  After riding it for a few weeks I've seen a 50% improvement in gas milage (I was getting 25mpg) plus I have no cold riding "issues".

best, john