Saddlebags on ebay

Doyle, William WDoyle at
Mon Dec 14 07:32:24 PST 2009

Thanks. Now i have to find the mounts for them. Any ideas. I have the
euro mounts for my Givi bags but have not installed them yet. Would you
know if I could use  them for my  gpz bags.

-----Original Message-----
From: gpzlist-bounces at [mailto:gpzlist-bounces at]
On Behalf Of scapco at
Sent: Monday, December 14, 2009 10:22 AM
To: GPZ List
Subject: Re: Saddlebags on ebay

Congrats!!  I was just curious.  I had two sets of these
and really liked them.  I crashed on both but other listers
repaired them and are still using them.  I currently use
the European GPZ bags and mounts, but the mounts for your
bags are much better than the Euro mounts although the
Euro's use Givi bags which are nice.

Charles S.

> I did.
bounces at>