Comments on boots

Stephen hampson shampson at gmx.co.uk
Wed Dec 16 10:36:34 PST 2009

I Have had the Meteor and they were comfortable and waterproof. I had them
for two years but they were replaced because the leather split at the heel
between where it joins the sole.

I now wear Sidi Couriers, which are a road/off road boot. No leaks yet and
they are very comfy for walking and day long rides. However they are not
cheap. Ebay £175 RRP£225.

Cheers
Steve