Re: NJ and you ¥ perfect together

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 19 12:40:23 PST 2009

I'm sure where you live, Bill, it's quite nice. But, admit it, you wouldn't want to live in the urban areas of the state would you?   And for the record, Cleveland is much nicer than it used to be. No longer can it be called the armpit of the country. Still, I'm glad I don't live right next to the lake.