Merry Christmas

David Beard davidebeard at comcast.net
Wed Dec 23 21:03:00 PST 2009

   Oh yeah, no snow in Phoenix, though Flagstaff got it's share. Let me know
   when you are heading in to town and we can go out to dinner.
   Dave B
   The Masons wrote:

     A merry christmas to you all and that '10 is an excellent year for you.
      I hope that "white" Christmas in Phoenix is in jest as I'm planning a
     trip to AZ for the month of February.
     Jim
     -----     Original    Message    -----    From:    "David    Beard"
     [1]<davidebeard at comcast.net>